Founded in the 7th century, most of today's buildings date back to the 18th century.
Equipped with the most modern technology, this magnificent place welcomes you in all circumstances!
You will find here:
- The non-profit organisation Espaces Tourism et Culture which oversees the entire museum space:
- 3 museums :
- Historical Museum of the Principality of Stavelot-Malmedy.
- Francorchamps Racetrack Museum.
- Museum of the poet Guillaume Apollinaire.
- Temporary exhibitions with the most varied themes.
- A shop, a cafeteria, rooms for rent ...
- Theatre, music and many other events throughout the year.
- The Triangle Bleu Gallery, contemporary art.
- The Cultural Centre of Stavelot.
- The Stavelot Municipal Library and its Regional Fund.
All this in a unique setting!
Website Abbey of Stavelot